Special Information Office Technology Assistant
Special Information Office Technology Assistant needed for our government client in Downtown Baltimore. The Special Information Office Technology Assistant will provide support to the Chief Information Officer to include scheduling, document preparation, meeting planning and procurement card preparation. Contract to hire position.
- Screening mail, telephone calls and visitors and decides what to forward to CIO’s attention.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information. Manages confidential and special projects on behalf of the CIO or Chief of Staff.
- Researches and prepares reports and correspondence.
- Prepares receipt documentation related to the CIO’s procurement card.
- Accompanies the Director to public and governmental meetings and acts on meeting decisions and resolutions.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing, tracking and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other related field is required.
Ten (10) years of experience working at an Special Assistant or other administrative support role supporting senior management is required.
- Strong ability to work in a diverse environment, good communications and exceptional organizational skills are required.
- Must have the ability to build and cultivate strong working relationships within the agency, City and general public.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint are required.
- Must be able to work forty (40) hours a week Monday through Friday with some telework options.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Bachelors Degree
Experience Level : Mid to Senior Level
Job Function : ""