Charlestown located in Catonsville, MD, is looking to hire a Housekeepers for our Independent Living & Continuing Care. All of our clients are located within our community so no travel is involved!
How you will make an impact:
- Cleaning resident’s homes in Independent Living or Resident Rooms in Nursing Home.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Community, through the use of specialized equipment.
- Cleaning public bathrooms including counters, mirrors, sinks, lavatories, fixtures.
- Cleaning lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low dusting, de-cluttering, and removing trash, spot clean walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC vents.
- Cleaning classrooms including dusting, vacuuming, white/chalk boards, tables/chairs.
- Assisting with collection, bagging, and disposal of trash, as well as replacing trashcan liners.
- Maintaining carpeted surfaces, including extracting, interim cleaning, spotting, drying, and vacuuming.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Previous experience cleaning in a residential or commercial setting is ideal.
- Ability to safely operate carpet care equipment, hard floor care equipment, trash removal equipment.
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Ability to safely operate Housekeeping vehicles.
- Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions with residents and their family members, staff, vendors and each other.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""