We are looking for responsible crew members to join our team!
Edwin's Landscaping and Tree Experts, LLC provides high-quality services that include landscaping, hardscaping and tree services. Our team goes above and beyond to cater to each project’s specific needs.
We have been delivering inspired outdoor spaces and working in the landscaping industry for 10+ years and have established an outstanding reputation in residential and commercial markets. Our vision to reconnect people with their outdoor environment has remained at the heart and soul of this dynamic, vibrant, and professional company.
Experience is preferred, but if you are willing to learn we invite you to apply.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Pull out weeds and dead plants
• Trim overgrown limbs, hedges and leaves
• Plant new bushes, flowers, plants, trees, shrubs and mulching
• Tree removal, storm damage clean-up, stump grinding and wood chipping
• Driving chip truck with chippers/trailers
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
• Willing to use machines and tools (i.e., trucks with dump beds, chippers, chainsaws, pole pruners, sheers, blowers, hedge trimming, etc..)
• Need to be able to work outdoors in all seasons.
*Must have a clean driver’s license.
Please Contact us at 443-341-6957 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time, Internship, Seasonal
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""