e are hiring Certified Medication Technicians (CMTs) for all shifts. Our CMT's support our residents in all aspects of daily living, providing person-centered care to ensure we meet all of our resident’s needs.
Help people live better lives by:
- Supporting the residents' physical, spiritual, emotional, and clinical needs
- Assisting residents in activities of daily living
- Implementing residents’ personal care plans, focusing on residents. strengths, preferences, and preferred routines, while providing a sense of comfort, companionship, and belonging
- Providing assistance with resident activities and programs
- Working with the clinical team to ensure the needs of our residents are being addressed in a timely matter.
- Administration of medication to residents.
What we offer:
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Fully supplied, state-of-the-art buildings with 24-hour security.
- Discounted medical and dental benefits available to eligible employees working 30+ hours.
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson Senior Living residents
What you will need:
- Current Certified Medication Technicians certification for the state in which you are working.
- Current certification for Medication Technician- per state requirements.
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- 1-2 years of Medication Technician experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""