We are hiring Home Support Aides for our award-winning retirement community. Do what you love…without the travel! All of our clients live within our gated retirement community and are within walking distance. Our Caregiver team supports our residents in all aspects of daily living, right in their homes on our beautiful campus!
How you will make an impact:
- Providing personal care and assisting with activities of daily living
- Supporting residents by performing routine housekeeping tasks, meal planning, and preparation
- Escorting residents to appointments and social activities
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to 3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate offices
- No travel- all clients are residents of our community within our gates
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission
What you will need:
- Current CNA certification for the state in which you are working.
- 1-2 years of CNA experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED required.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""