Catonsville located in Catonsville, MD is hiring a part-time weekend (20 hr per week) Waste Management Worker for our retirement community. The Waste Management Worker removes all trash from buildings, maintains cleanliness standards in trash rooms and trash bins and completes special projects as assigned.
How you will make an impact:
- Maintaining cleanliness in all trash rooms, trash bins, loading docks and compactor area.
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety standards on the trash truck.
- Driving and operating trash collection vehicle.
What we offer:
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What you will need:
- Ability to operate all required equipment.
- Experience in waste removal helpful but not necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. CDL class B, with air brake endorsement.
- A current and valid D.O.T. Physical/Medical Examiner’s Certificate. This certificate must be maintained as a condition of employment.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""